• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Withdrawn-Fletcher Knives Bush Operator II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistwalker

Gold Member
I have f̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶a̶l̶e̶ a very lightly used Bush Operator -II by Dylan Fletcher of Fletcher Knives. It is a very nice sample of Dylan's excellent blade work, but the season of joy has me painted into a corner in which I need to sell a few knives to get out of.

The price includes paypal fees and shipping and insurance in the continental US where I would like to keep the sale limited to. Must be 18 to buy, and all laws concerning such knives in your area are your responsibility. Not interested in trades at this time.

The knife is made of 5/32 or 4 mm CPM 154 stainless steel. Overall it is 8.5 inches long with a 4 inch blade length. It has wonderful grinds and sublime ergonomics, and has a tapered tang, with burlap micarta handle scales from Shadetree Custom Composites. The knife has excellent balance and it comes with Dylan's usual excellent kydex work.

Price- Withdrawn

This is the knife when I got it, as purchased from Bladeco USA

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

This is the knife currently, in my pocket.

2015-12-28%2018.44.41.jpg

2015-12-28%2018.44.11.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, never mind. It's one of my favorite knives I've ever bought, and one of the most nicely done knives I've ever own . I'm just not going to sell it at a low price. The Christmas gods just aren't going to get this sacrifice, I'll just pay the interest on the cards :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back