• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[Withdrawn] iTP R01 S2 and A3 S2 EOS Titanium Holiday Flashlight Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
iTP Solar Traveler R01 & A3 Titanium XP-G S2 w/Solar Charger:
Both lights feature the XP-G S2 emitter. I purchased this set brand new and it has seen some light carry. There are things that I really like about the R01: it's size is just right for carry with the holster, or to throw in a cargo pocket. The tint on this light is beautiful imho. I was initially worried about receiving a hulk green tint. That's not the case with this R01, it is yellowish/white color. I also like that this came with a solar charger and extra battery, so you can recharge on the go and have a backup on hand. This is definitely a plus, and needed, as the runtime is about 2hrs.

What I could not get passed is that this light is only a single mode. I knew that going in to the purchase. Still, I had not had a single mode light since I was a kid so I wasn't sure if I would like it or not. Turns out I don't. I prefer lights having the flexibility to also run in lower modes for extended runtimes.

The light arrived with some anodizing wear at the head and tail ends. I was worried that it might be a bad anodizing job but subsequent wear did not occur during carry (I carried this light in the provided holster).

The A3 EOS Titanium features the upgraded interface with L-M-H modes. You can definitely see a difference the S2 makes in this litte guy, it is by far the brightest single AAA light I have owned. Unlike the R01, the A3's emitter does have a light greenish/white tint but not hulk green. In the end, it's a matter of personal preference and was something I did not mind. There is some light marking near the pocket clip area from the pocket clip.

Comes with original box and all included accessories. Accessories include: Carry Holster for R01, Solar Charger for R01, charge cables to connect and charge via PC and Solar Charger, spare customized 18650 battery for R01, and spare O-rings for both the R01 and A3.
[Withdrawn]-Decided to keep these. Despite the fact that I don't like the single mode on the R01, I do appreciate the smaller form factor for a 18650 light and still love the tint.

*]MG L-Mini II with Turbo Head (XR-E Q5 warm tint preferred)*

or

-Fenix LD40, or
-2 Quark AA Tactical Flashlights (no preference on emitters), or
-Quark 2AA Tactical (Neutral White R4 emitter preferred but not a deal breaker; A3 EOS not included with this trade), or
-Fenix LD25 (A3 EOS not included with this trade)

Trade Terms: I always insure my packages and include tracking via signature confirmation. I would ask that you insure as well and at the least provide tracking confirmation. Please do not mail in a padded envelope; secure in box only.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back