• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terms

1. Prices include shipping and PayPal fees.
2. PayPal Goods and Services only. “Gift” payments will be refunded immediately.
3. Shipping to USA preferred. International shipping by PM/Email arrangement only, and I reserve the right to refuse.
4. There is no point number four.
5. NO TRADES AT THIS TIME.
6. First “I’ll take it” followed by PM or email gets it. Buyer assumes all responsibility and liability for purchase and ownership with respect to buyer’s local and state laws. Must be 18+ to purchase. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, regardless of above terms.

Spyderco Military CTS204P Sprint Carried and used, but cosmetically good. Some carry marks on the G10. Has been stropped to an excellent edge. Centered with outstanding lockup. I swap the clip for a black one, and the clip shows marks near the screws from have to drill out the original screws. Tons of mileage left in this one. Box and papers included.

Spyderco Military 52100 Sprint Carried and used. I etched the blade in some ferric chloride when I got it. Blade shows stains from use. Sharpened. The CF scales are in excellent shape, along with clip, showing marks consistent with carry and use. Lock up is good. If forced, you can induce a tiny bit of vertical play. Decent centering. Action a little bumpy due to the etch on the blade. Comes with box and papers.

Spyderco Military Blurple S110V Carried and used. Cosmetically excellent. Some marks on the G10 consistent with carry. Sports a polished stainless clip to match the hardware. Centered, solid lockup, factory edge. There's a tiny chip out of the edge by the ricasso (see pics) that I didn't want to try to sharpen out. Comes with box and papers.

Kizer Nomad Carried. Excellent shape—looks new. Centering, lock up outstanding. Factory edge was stropped. Faint carry marks on the Ti scales that were hard to photograph. Action is smooth, and flips well.

Last edited:
On the Nomad, could you please clarify where the carry marks are, and provide a picture if possible?

On the Nomad, could you please clarify where the carry marks are, and provide a picture if possible?

They're on the presentation side along the satin flat of the handle. Like I said, tough to photograph. I can see if I can get a picture this evening if you're still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back