• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kershaw WITHDRAWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TenShun705

Gold Member
Good Evening Everyone,

Still trying to thin out my collection.....to make room for others of course.

First "I'll take it" followed by a PM or email (cchild107@msn.com) confirming payment will get it.

**Please be advised that by sending a PM you're abiding to your state's laws regarding ownership of any item(s) on this post. Also, I ultimately reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, but will disclose my reasoning should there be any**

All asking prices: reference payment via PayPal G&S, includes shipping via USPS First Class or Priority (either with insurance) -- alternative shipping options available upon request (buyer responsible for additional charges so please indicate so in PM). Will ship within 24 hours of cleared payment.

All item(s) purchased Brand New from BladeHQ (unless noted otherwise) includes original manufacturer packaging and contents.

Shipping CONUS - no International.

No Trade offers at this time please, thanks!

***Additional info and images available upon request***

Kershaw Damascus Skyline Liner Lock Knife (3.125") 1760DAM - $70

Condition: LNIB - never used, never carried. Pocket clip was changed from factory tip-down to tip-up, then swapped back to factory setting. Has sat in my collection since I’ve received. I have flipped it a dozen times — action is smooth and fluid; no wrist is needed to deploy with the flipper tab. Comes with original factory box.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Also, I’ve updated the following sales thread with reduced prices:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...ke-brous-mini-division-mcusta-katana.1589335/

Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back