• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Withdrawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M motorcycle_cop if it is a matter of price, I basically just looked up my camera used on google and based the pricing on that. I am certainly willing to work with you on the price. ♡ ^_^

Leather Pencil Pouches (like new) & Knife Slips (also like new): $10 for the pouches, $10 for the sheaths

pixlr-20181211154718358.jpg

pixlr-20181211154940151.jpg

The pencil pouches are beautifully hand-crafted with awesome water resistant stamps; they would be perfect for smaller art supplies! The knife sheaths are super cool too; the small black one with the silver button is just your average, run of the mill pouch for a 3" or so knife, but the embroidered pouch was hand embroidered in France and is so meticulously done. It really is something else, and fits a Buck 112 perfectly, to add scale. The smaller black slip is also handmade high quality leather, made in CA, and is very sturdy, I really like it. It feels like I could have ultimate faith in it protecting my knife (it works for a 3" -ish knife).

Please review the photos, what you see is exactly what you will recieve. ^_^

Happy Holidays, BF and thanks for lookin'! :)

Sincerely,

~ Sparkly G. ♡
I'll take all the leather goods for $20
Post your payPay info in a message please
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back