• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Withdrawn

Hello friends,

For your consideration today is a Sage 5. I am the second owner. The knife has been carried but only used a couple times to open a box and cut some cardboard. Edge is still factory but I've stropped it, still very sharp. Action is smooth and can be flicked closed very easily. Lockup is solid. There's a slight deformity at the tip that the previous seller failed to mention, however it should be pretty easy to sharpen out.

Withdrawn

LDCZ1bi.jpg

XsD1ZRs.jpg

TEPOikz.jpg

GJuEdWm.jpg

XsD1ZRs.jpg

xio6A1h.jpg

Next up is the Great Eastern Cutlery #82 Dixie Stockman in elderberry jigged bone. Pull on all three blades is about a 5. Has been carried few times, mostly just cut fruit with it though. The main blade and the wharny have been sharpened, but the drop point is untouched. There's some light staining on all three blades. The main blade had some patina but I've polished it off. This is a gorgeous example of GEC quality and I'll definitely miss it.
Asking $100 paypal G&S, CONUS only, I eat fees. Comes with packaging.
st6nimw.jpg

eylGTsO.jpg

aqY6YBk.jpg

k4qhwOU.jpg

V0yurej.jpg

yLFeQAO.jpg

qMYgjAM.jpg

Last edited:
Hello friends,

For your consideration today is a Sage 5. I am the second owner. The knife has been carried but only used a couple times to open a box and cut some cardboard. Edge is still factory but I've stropped it, still very sharp. Action is smooth and can be flicked closed very easily. Lockup is solid. There's a slight deformity at the tip that the previous seller failed to mention, however it should be pretty easy to sharpen out.

Asking $115 Paypal G&S. No trades. CONUS only. I eat paypal and shipping fees. Comes with box.

LDCZ1bi.jpg

XsD1ZRs.jpg

TEPOikz.jpg

GJuEdWm.jpg

XsD1ZRs.jpg

xio6A1h.jpg

Next up is the Great Eastern Cutlery #82 Dixie Stockman in elderberry jigged bone. Pull on all three blades is about a 5. Has been carried few times, mostly just cut fruit with it though. The main blade and the wharny have been sharpened, but the drop point is untouched. There's some light staining on all three blades. The main blade had some patina but I've polished it off. This is a gorgeous example of GEC quality and I'll definitely miss it.
Asking $100 paypal G&S, CONUS only, I eat fees. Comes with packaging.
st6nimw.jpg

eylGTsO.jpg

aqY6YBk.jpg

k4qhwOU.jpg

V0yurej.jpg

yLFeQAO.jpg

qMYgjAM.jpg
sold if I can get an email for info

Don't know if the person above got it or not, but I am interested. I can't PM you for some reason, but please let me know how to contact you and we can make a deal.

Hello friends,

Asking $115 Paypal G&S. No trades. CONUS only. I eat paypal and shipping fees. Comes with box.

Don't know if the person above got the sage or not, but I am interested. I can't PM you for some reason, but please let me know how to contact you and we can make a deal.

Back