• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hale Storm

Kydex Whisperer
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
E1.jpg E2.jpg e3.jpg e4.jpg e5.jpg e6.jpg e7.jpg For Sale. Used Spyderco Endura 4.
Bought this one a few months ago brand new from BladeHQ iirc and I like my Spyderco Pacific better so off she goes. I did switch the pocket clip to a brand new chrome version to match the hardware.
Can't find the box to save my life and I keep all of them. LOL
Minor scratches on the blade from being touched up on a work sharp.
FRN scales and pocket clip are pristine and could pass for new.
Normal forum rules apply.
CONUS ONLY
PayPal G&S ONLY
First "I'll take it" followed by prompt payment gets it.
DM with questions please.
$70.00 NOW $60.00 NOW $50.00 all in TYD
  • Overall Length:8.75"
  • Blade Length:3.75"
  • Cutting Edge:3.44"
  • Blade Thickness:0.13"
  • Blade Material:VG-10
  • Blade Style Drop Point
  • Blade Grind:Flat
  • Finish:Satin
  • Edge Type Plain
  • Closed Length:5.00"
  • Handle Thickness:0.45"
  • Handle Material:FRN
  • Color:Gray
  • Frame/Liner:Stainless Steel
  • Weight:3.67 oz.
  • User:Right Hand, Left Hand
  • Pocket Clip:Tip-Down, Tip-Up
  • Knife Type:Manual
  • Opener:Thumb Hole
  • Lock Type:Lockback
  • Brand:Spyderco
  • Model:Endura
  • Model Number:C10FPGY
  • Country of Origin:Japan
  • Best Use:Everyday Carry
  • Handle Length:5.00"
  • Product Type:Knife
DESCRIPTION
This Spyderco Endura knife has a gray FRN handle and a full-flat ground VG-10 stainless steel blade that is satin finished with a plain cutting edge.

The Endura knife features a molded FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handle with Bi-Directional texturing for traction and improved ergonomics. The handle is strengthened with dual skeletonized stainless steel liners that make an anchor for all external and internal components to attach while adding sturdiness and rigidity. Phosphor bronze bushings on the blade pivot smooth out the open/close action. The pocket clip is four-way reversible for tip-up/down, left- or right-handed carry. The blade is premium VG-10 stainless steel from Seki-City Japan and has Spyderco's easy to use thumb hole for simple, efficient one-hand opening.

The Endura is a larger version of the Spyderco Delica knife. Both knives have been extremely popular over the years thanks to their lightweight, high performance build and affordable price.
E1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back