• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WITHDRAWN

s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600 (3).jpg 18+ CONUS ONLY. CS Forsaken Steel Heart. 8oz leather Sheath included.
Asking $1600 G&S. Totally unused, never sharpened or carried. No trades at this time. Reasonable offers considered.

This is not my first time buying here, but it is my first sale post. Please advise if i've done anything wrong here. Thank you.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Don't mean to clutter your thread.. Saw the pictures in the other post - I don't think you can call it 'Nuclear' since it doesn't have the fuller. "Nuclear Option Forsaken Steel Heart
The nuclear option Forsaken Steel Heart features a deep blade fuller along with a lightened handle which makes for a lighter and faster blade."

GLWS!

Don't mean to clutter your thread.. Saw the pictures in the other post - I don't think you can call it 'Nuclear' since it doesn't have the fuller. "Nuclear Option Forsaken Steel Heart
The nuclear option Forsaken Steel Heart features a deep blade fuller along with a lightened handle which makes for a lighter and faster blade."

GLWS!
I appreciate the clarification, that was the title of the knife when I purchased it, but you could be right about that aspect. I've owned a lot of Busse, but i'm not 100% on terminology. This thing is by no means lightweight, the blade is over 1/4" thick and it's a monster in the hand. Post updated out of respect

$1250 paypal G&S. All-in. Last chance to get this beauty, only selling for the grab bag.
Sheath included. CONUS ONLY. 18+ only. Brand spanking new.

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 41
  • s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 38
  • s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 38
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg