Without being disrespectful

azwelke

azwelke.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
What is a good nickname for CPK hoarders!? Busse uses hogs for those that trample at the trough and go to any means to “hog” as many as possible. And some hog trickery:)
Or is there one already?

I would suggest that the name of the thread itself harkens to you being disrespectful all on it's own. And it would seem that the initial start of the thread, as below, would suggest essentially the same thing. I'd think there would really be no need to create yet another "them against us" adversarial thread....

azwelkeazwelke.comKnifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

"What is a good nickname for CPK hoarders!? Busse uses hogs for those that trample at the trough and go to any means to “hog” as many as possible."

Last edited:
It seems like Bob is reading into this too much and trying to turn it bad...
I asked in a respectful way. If a Mod thinks this is out of line, then they do what they do.

I would suggest that the name of the thread itself harkens to you being disrespectful all on it's own. And it would seem that the initial start of the thread, as below, would suggest essentially the same thing. I'd think there would really be no need to create yet another "them against us" adversarial thread....

azwelkeazwelke.comKnifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

"What is a good nickname for CPK hoarders!? Busse uses hogs for those that trample at the trough and go to any means to “hog” as many as possible."

I think you totally took what Al was saying the wrong way! :eek:

I was thinking like an animal thats hungry for more, fast and relentless for food.
Maybe a hawk, wolf, fox...
My title asks for it to be respectful names.

Something funny would be good. Mine are weak for sure, thats why I asked.
Its makes for some funny comments on at least one other sub forum.
It also allows people to stay anonymous.

Back