Woah.

Matthew Gregory

Chief Executive in charge of Entertainment
Seeing your name in red shares the living shit out of me, Nathan.

;)

Congrats on the new pad, bud. Mind if I crash out here on the sofa every once in a while...? :D

It should Matt

Congrats on the new pad, bud. Mind if I crash out here on the sofa every once in a while...? :D

Yeah man, I hope you'll drop by from time to time.

Here's a good picture of us from the show.

IMG_0043_zpsfdqdcz3m.jpg

;)

haha! You da man :)
I hope you're gonna hang out here from time to time dude, or crash on the sofa, as the case may be

Fantastic to see you have your own little corner of the forums. I hope to be wasting a lot of time here often :D

Resurrecting necro threads are often a bad idea but today is:

CPK'S 3RD BIRTHDAY
(ETA: the subform)

giphy.gif

and also the 3rd anniversary of Nathan becoming a red tag ruler of his own fiefdom :)

Congrats to Nathan, Jo and the CPK Crew: Mark + Bo
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I feel like we started out strong here and grew from there. Bladeforums has been an outstanding venue for our forum here. Thanks to everybody here for your support through the years. We will continue to serve our customers with honest pricing and quality product built to perform. Our customers are the best and the friendships we've made over the years makes this all so fulfilling. Thank you to all of you guys, you are the best. Even that knucklehead Uncle Matty. :thumbsup:

Back