• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Wolf-Man-12: a man of character

Preacher Man

Recently I started a thread on Outdoor Gear, Survival Equipment and More asking for suggestion of things to get at Bass Pro Shop for $45. Some of the things I mentioned were a Paracord bracelet and a knife. In comes Wolf-Man-12. He emails me and offers to send me a free paracord bracelet which I gave to my son for earning his Arrow of Light.

1Bracelet.jpg

3 Arrow of Light.jpg

Wolf-Man-12 also lets me know he would be sending something extra, also free, which turns out to be a like-new Cold Steel Gunsite II in its original box. The knife is in near mint condition, its only blemish being 2 scuff marks on the pocket clip.

Gunsite iid.jpg

We've been exchanging emails and talking on the phone. I can't say enough nice things about Wolf-Man-12. He is a genuinely nice guy and comes across as a true outdoorsman. One thing that impressed me about Wolf-Man-12 is that he is a man of his word; he did what he said he was going to do when he said he was going to do it, in spite of suddenly falling ill enough to merit a visit to the ER. In my book, that speaks volumes about his character and trustworthiness.

Back