Wooden Wednesday - Traditionals only please

Osage Orange. Wonder if it is still this colour?? Have to get it out of its tube and inspect:D

My 73 liner lock OO is a user much exposed to light, it's a brown hue now, keeps its stripes though.

IMG_2258.jpg~original

I keep coming across all these photos of yours in different threads. Super nice knives and great with a camera. You're my new hero. :)
Thanks Marty I appreciate that:thumbsup:...however I'm just small potatoes here, most of these folks on the porch blow me away with their incredible photos and knives.

Congrats on your additional wooden sheepsfoot Case, Dylan!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Such simple, yet elegant, knives! :cool:

Thanks for the photo, Mark. 99 or 31, they're both extremely appealing "simple working knives" IMHO!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Speaking of simple, here's a wood-handled knife assigned to kitchen duty this week. Probably an example that, compared to the Cases, is simple, yet INelegant, but I still like it a lot! ;):thumbsup:
TxDDgoy.jpg

- GT

Thanks, GT! You and I are in full agreement, is is hard not to like the walnut and steel.
I've been eyeballing those MAM knives for a bit now. I have a bit of a thing for quality working class knives and those seem like they might fit the bill like so many others.

Been user'in the crap out of this EDC by @samuraistuart with purpleheart scales. I'm digging the CruForge V. It's starting to patina, but it doesn't do so quite as quickly as 1095.

35953803603_ff1610df56_c.jpg

That is a beautiful knife, that purple heart is something else. Very nice.

Vaporstang-that Inyoni was truly remarkable! You simply don't see them anymore. A truly nice knife. One I regret not picking up.
Thanks, Neal

Back