Wooden Wednesday - Traditionals only please

48524123611_f344b58eee_b.jpg

Here's a duo, GEC 73 liner lock in Osage Orange and customised GEC 35 Churchill with improved Rat-Tail bolsters :cool:

By lucky chance I'm able to show this on Wednesday as I received the Churchill out of the blue through the post today! :thumbsup: Many thanks indeed to @traumkommode for very kindly sending me this superb Churchill. He had heard I have lost my Churchill Cougar Claw MIA for some months now and with great thought and generosity sent me his:eek: If I find the Cougar I'm sending the Ebony back to Andrew as an extended lend, many thanks indeed.

4Ex9Dd8.jpg

Here's a duo, GEC 73 liner lock in Osage Orange and customised GEC 35 Churchill with improved Rat-Tail bolsters :cool:

By lucky chance I'm able to show this on Wednesday as I received the Churchill out of the blue through the post today! :thumbsup: Many thanks indeed to @traumkommode for very kindly sending me this superb Churchill. He had heard I have lost my Churchill Cougar Claw MIA for some months now and with great thought and generosity sent me his:eek: If I find the Cougar I'm sending the Ebony back to Andrew as an extended lend, many thanks indeed.

4Ex9Dd8.jpg
Nice gesture @traumkommode

Back