Wooden Wednesday - Traditionals only please

Getting a jump on Wednesday ;)
TbEz22g.jpg

If I messed up and that's not what makes a knife a traditional I apologize and if someone can tell me how to remove it I'd be happy to.
Sorry for the lateness of my reply.
It's a beautiful knife. But i believe those modern liner locks are one of the taboos here along with thumb studs. I know the locks you find on a tl-29 are fine though so I don't know precisely where yours fits. I'm not a mod or anything so I'm not the best one to advise i suppose.
It's lovely though. Thanks for sharing.

10-4. I'll make sure from here on out that if I can't give it to a 100 yrs old WW1 vet and he can't open I don't post it. That would include any bucks with lock back. It's totally get it. Withb50 plus threads and very different knife having it's own. We should really try to keep like kinds together.

I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings by posting it. I do actually have a few old timers. And they are some of the best knives bar-none.

Cheers

10-4. I'll make sure from here on out that if I can't give it to a 100 yrs old WW1 vet and he can't open I don't post it. That would include any bucks with lock back. It's totally get it. Withb50 plus threads and very different knife having it's own. We should really try to keep like kinds together.

I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings by posting it. I do actually have a few old timers. And they are some of the best knives bar-none.

Cheers
I doubt you hurt anyones feelings here. They are all pretty easy going here. Thats part of why I like it so much. Cheers.

If I messed up and that's not what makes a knife a traditional I apologize and if someone can tell me how to remove it I'd be happy to.

Cheers
No harm, no foul.
Lockbacks are fine. There's some guidelines stickied at the top of the page if you have questions.
I like the looks of that Boker.

No harm, no foul.
Lockbacks are fine. There's some guidelines stickied at the top of the page if you have questions.
I like the looks of that Boker.

As a new member to BF I am loving every single section here. Everyone seems so layed back and chill. Thank you everyone for forgiving a newbie and my misfire. I'll post up a few of the knives I got from my old man when he passed 2 years ago. I know one was from his service in Vietnam and the other on the farm from when he was a wee lad. Loving this place.

Cheers

Maybe because it's late in the day when I finally looked at this thread (and I'm too tired at this time to be picky :rolleyes:), but I think almost all the wood this Wednesday is wondrous! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Here's the only wood knife I'm carrying this week. It's a Taramundi made in Asturias in northern Spain, but I bought it in Sevilla in southern Spain. Simple "burned" boxwood, but looking at the "pictures" one can find in the handle is quite mesmerizing!
taramundi.closed.out.jpg

- GT

Back