Wooden Wednesday - Traditionals only please

O6AlLCo.jpg

...Its a little chunky for pocket carry, but not too bad, and... it doesn't do anything (that I do with a knife) better than a Tribal lock or Buck 501 ... One thing I really don't like is the blade almost sits proud. I can open it with the tip of my finger.
There is not much kick to work with. It it gets used and sharpened much, its going to be a problem with no easy resolution.
Thanks for your post Mike. I've been eyeing those for sometime. Never imagined this would happen but I like everything about it when open and nothing about it when closed. Might be best for me to stick with the Grohmann fixed blades. Thanks again for your excellent review.

Thanks for your post Mike. I've been eyeing those for sometime. Never imagined this would happen but I like everything about it when open and nothing about it when closed. Might be best for me to stick with the Grohmann fixed blades. Thanks again for your excellent review.
You're quite welcome beer.gif

Edit: You've just solved the potential problem with the proud blade. If I use the knife enough that it gets to be a problem, I'll just treat it like a fixed blade and keep it open ;)

Back