Woods Bladeworks TiTAN PRE-ORDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insert Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane giggle here! its getting so close. Thank you for the update.

things have been quiet, have they shipped by chance? Anything varied on our last five from the previous revisions? The antici........antici.........antici........PATION(Rocky Horror reference for those that know size matters!) is starting to make me just a bit crazy :)

Well, he said they'd ship this week.. that would mean today. But things change, and perhaps he is tweeking these last 5 to improve upon previous complaints. But yes, us last 5 are sure getting the WAIT O_O

Yes I am tweaking the last five. Trying to strengthen the detent without pulling the blade out of center and making sure the tip doesn't snag. It has taken some extra time to get right.

I have confirmed everyone's addresses and will post pictures the moment I ship out. I'm working through the weekend to get these out.

As you said, maybe this ones are going to be Titan generation 3 :D
Every knife seems like a new opportunity to improve and be better than the last. I guess it's like generation 15:)

Finally It is a good thing been one of the last, So I will have Titan Generation 14 :victorious:, Will thanks for trying to do the best you can

All sounds good man, looking forward to the knife! Can't wait at this point, lol!

Now if we can just get that leviathan started soon :) (with the model with the spear point :D)

Is it June 30th yet:D j/k

Not even close.:rolleyes: BUT drum roll please....

11-15 ARE DONE! They ship tomorrow!

Sorry for the crappy picture but you guys get the idea. Thank you for your patience guys.

DSC01625.jpg

Ummm, What's with 11's clip? I'm right handed and asked that the blade Not open towards my crotch. Did you set mine up for lefty? I'm right handed. :(

Edit: I need info... Out of town on phone. Confused about that setup

Last edited:
Ummm, What's with 11's clip? I'm right handed and asked that the blade Not open towards my crotch. Did you set mine up for lefty? I'm right handed. :(

Edit: I need info... Out of town on phone. Confused about that setup

Email sent. Sorry about the confusion. I accidentally swapped 11 and 12's clips. The mistake has been corrected and the finishes/locations swapped.

Yeah, will needs to hit us up with the shipping info as he said he would :D We WILL be the most painful group he will ever deal with :) lol jk Will :)

13,14,15 shipped. Emails are inbound with tracking info once I get to my shop. 11 and 12 needed to have the clips reversed and refinished. They ship today. Everyone should have their Titans by Thursday.

Wow, they turned out awesome. All you lucky people that got one, I'm jealous!

And if you ever decide to make another run...count me in! Congrats on a pretty dang cool knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back