Woods Bladeworks TiTAN PRE-ORDER

Discussion in 'Woods Bladeworks' started by WilliamWoods, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PolygonalGuy

PolygonalGuy Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 16, 2011
    Insert Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane giggle here! its getting so close. Thank you for the update.

2. Carpentermatt

Carpentermatt

Nov 10, 2011
    Any news or pics?

3. PolygonalGuy

Aug 16, 2011
    things have been quiet, have they shipped by chance? Anything varied on our last five from the previous revisions? The antici........antici.........antici........PATION(Rocky Horror reference for those that know size matters!) is starting to make me just a bit crazy :)

4. sloth357

sloth357 Platinum m0f0 Platinum Member

Jan 5, 2011
    Well, he said they'd ship this week.. that would mean today. But things change, and perhaps he is tweeking these last 5 to improve upon previous complaints. But yes, us last 5 are sure getting the WAIT O_O

5. vitadura

vitadura

Mar 16, 2012
    As you said, maybe this ones are going to be Titan generation 3 :D

6. WilliamWoods

WilliamWoods

Apr 22, 2011
    Yes I am tweaking the last five. Trying to strengthen the detent without pulling the blade out of center and making sure the tip doesn't snag. It has taken some extra time to get right.

I have confirmed everyone's addresses and will post pictures the moment I ship out. I'm working through the weekend to get these out.

Every knife seems like a new opportunity to improve and be better than the last. I guess it's like generation 15:)

7. PolygonalGuy

Aug 16, 2011
    Thank you for the update! Patience is always rewarded.

8. vitadura

vitadura

Mar 16, 2012
    Finally It is a good thing been one of the last, So I will have Titan Generation 14 :victorious:, Will thanks for trying to do the best you can

9. sloth357

Jan 5, 2011
    All sounds good man, looking forward to the knife! Can't wait at this point, lol!

Now if we can just get that leviathan started soon :) (with the model with the spear point :D)

10. Carpentermatt

Carpentermatt

Nov 10, 2011
    Is it June 30th yet:D j/k

11. WilliamWoods

WilliamWoods

Apr 22, 2011
    Not even close.:rolleyes: BUT drum roll please....

11-15 ARE DONE! They ship tomorrow!

Sorry for the crappy picture but you guys get the idea. Thank you for your patience guys.

[​IMG]

12. Carpentermatt

Carpentermatt

Nov 10, 2011
    Number 13 looks awesome.

13. sloth357

Jan 5, 2011
    Ummm, What's with 11's clip? I'm right handed and asked that the blade Not open towards my crotch. Did you set mine up for lefty? I'm right handed. :(

Edit: I need info... Out of town on phone. Confused about that setup

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  14. WilliamWoods

WilliamWoods

Apr 22, 2011
    Email sent. Sorry about the confusion. I accidentally swapped 11 and 12's clips. The mistake has been corrected and the finishes/locations swapped.

15. ceptor781

ceptor781 Basic Member Basic Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Awesome, so are these on the way?

16. Carpentermatt

Carpentermatt

Nov 10, 2011
    I didn't get any shipping info so I don't think that mine shipped.

17. sloth357

Jan 5, 2011
    Yeah, will needs to hit us up with the shipping info as he said he would :D We WILL be the most painful group he will ever deal with :) lol jk Will :)

18. WilliamWoods

WilliamWoods

Apr 22, 2011
    13,14,15 shipped. Emails are inbound with tracking info once I get to my shop. 11 and 12 needed to have the clips reversed and refinished. They ship today. Everyone should have their Titans by Thursday.

19. ceptor781

ceptor781 Basic Member Basic Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Got my notice. I'll tell my post man to bring his lift belt for Thursday. Can't wait!

20. DeathbySnooSnoo

DeathbySnooSnoo

Jan 18, 2011
    Wow, they turned out awesome. All you lucky people that got one, I'm jealous!

And if you ever decide to make another run...count me in! Congrats on a pretty dang cool knife.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.