Woods Bladeworks TiTAN PRE-ORDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in for stonewashed!!!! I dont care if its rocks in a peanut butter jar if you can pull it off ill take it!!!

Count me in for stonewashed!!!! I dont care if its rocks in a peanut butter jar if you can pull it off ill take it!!!

Same here! Would love to have at least the blade SW'd, feel free to experiment with mine. Probably lock side as well.

ooooohhhhh mammmaaaa! :eek:

Update!

So I bought a big 18lb tumbler today and 15lbs of ceramic media. I'm going to be experimenting with a stonewashed finish. I'll post pictures of the results so you guys can get your TiTAN folders with a stonewashed finish as well. No charge.

Give me a few days to see how it turns out before changing your build orders.

IMG_20120611_162959.jpg

I just couldn't help myself. After seeing all the sweet SW finishes at BLADE this year I had to give you guys the chance to get the TiTAN in stonewash. The challenge was finding one large enough to process the huge handles of Ti. Most 4 or 5lb units just wouldn't fit.

Here is my first test of the stonewashed finish. I used an old pair of Kershaw 2710ST to show the before and after. It looks amazing and I only ran it for 2hrs with 7/8" semi triangular ceramic media. Of course the 3V blades and titanium slabs will be slightly different but I'm confident they will look positively bitchin'. I'll be sending out an email to you guys so you can update your order if you wish.

DSC01213.jpg

DSC01215.jpg

Looks awesome! Rethinking my configuration now. SW finish is hard to beat, especially on a user. That set up is a great purchase that should pay for itself in no time Will.

Does this knife come with a complimentary shoulder sling? I can't wait to bust it out at work ti open plastic bags :D

Does this knife come with a complimentary shoulder sling? I can't wait to bust it out at work ti open plastic bags :D

If you need one, I prolly will be doing up some rigs.

No prob... I could even spice it up with some rayskin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back