• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Woodysone- One of BF finest!

One of the best deals I've had here on BF's, was an awesome trade I had with Martin. He's a class act, a very nice person, & a consummate gentleman.

I have a very special place in my heart for (Martin) a.k.a. woodysone. He knows why. No need to go into details. But I'll say anyone that says he's not a stand up fella is the one talking out the back side of a donkey. One of the best members I know and have the privilege to call a friend.

Count me in as well in the +1 crowd :thumbsup:
Martin is an absolute positive presence as a BF member, knife enthusiast, and all around good man. I'm very glad to have had interactions with him in my time here. Always a pleasure :D

Martin is a class act, I sold an important knife to him not knowing at the time of sale that I would never be able to get another knife from the guy who made it (Matt). Who could have known that I'd never be able to get another knife from Matt? Shit if I knew that I wouldn't have sold it. I thought I'd be getting knives from Matt for a long time.

Martin, thank you again my friend. I mean that, if you need anything please don't hesitate to drop me line.

Back