WooHoo! My 2021 Kitchen Kith Knife Arrived.

Willie71

Warren J. Krywko
This thread is for posting pictures of the knife you receive, as well as constructive feedback on the knife. Please check with the maker to see if they prefer public or private feedback.

Warren

I know, thats why I was surprised when I saw the post! Hoping to get mine out on Tuesday, my wife lost the kydex sheath I made for it 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Dropped my package off at the post office this morning, naturally the tracking number still says its waiting for me to drop it off. If you don't love the post office ability to lose a package from the second they get their hands on it

Ok, went from waiting to be dropped off, to being sorted at the destination post office overnight, 2 days for the tracking to catch up to the package progress. I'll never learn with the post office

Knife underway, saya is finished, but I will leave it up to the reciever to disclose further pics :)

Looks like mine is expected to be deliver to its new owner on Saturday, but I have been finding mail is often moving quicker than the estimated delivery date again.

I am out of town until the end of the week. I will get mine sent as soon as I get back.

Got my KITH blade today! Didn't have time to use it much yet because I had to go back in to work 3rd shift, but it is sweet!

6.5" AEB-L blade, honesuki style chefs knife with Curly Acacia (looks like Koa, one of my favorite woods!) came with a very nice edge on it! Looking forward to trying it out more!

j70gJY9.jpg

Got my KITH blade today! Didn't have time to use it much yet because I had to go back in to work 3rd shift, but it is sweet!

6.5" AEB-L blade, honesuki style chefs knife with Curly Acacia (looks like Koa, one of my favorite woods!) came with a very nice edge on it! Looking forward to trying it out more!

j70gJY9.jpg
I hope you like it and I look forward to any review! That acacia is super holographic, I don't think a picture can do it justice.

I got my new knife today, I'm pretty sure from Mr.Taz. Been fishing all day today, completely exhausted right now, I'll post pics tomorrow. It's awesome dude. I love it. It's super light, the handle is killer. I'm making ceviche tomorrow so will definitely be cutting some tomatoes and jalapeños. I saw mine was delivered this week to Jacksonville, little nerv-cited, (my daughter's word) to see if he likes it.

Thank you again dude.

I got my new knife today, I'm pretty sure from Mr.Taz. Been fishing all day today, completely exhausted right now, I'll post pics tomorrow. It's awesome dude. I love it. It's super light, the handle is killer. I'm making ceviche tomorrow so will definitely be cutting some tomatoes and jalapeños. I saw mine was delivered this week to Jacksonville, little nerv-cited, (my daughter's word) to see if he likes it.

Thank you again dude.
It got delivered but I’ve been out of the country for work the last 10 days so I haven’t been home. Will let you know when I get home and have a chance to look at it

kUBcZSW.jpg

The daughter using it to cut tomatoes, cuts like a dream. The home made carbon fiber is really cool, I'd like to talk to you about getting some if possible. It's super light, and I like the satin finish of the handle, and the machine finish of the blade. I'm trying to find anything "bad" about it and it's not easy. Maybe my hands and fingers are pretty big and I hit my fingers on the cutting board, but I have that issue with most knives anyway, so I hang my hand off the edge of the cutting board. I'll be cutting some fresh snapper with it when the daughter is finished playing with it, and I don't anticipate it having and problems tearing it at all.

Thank you very much Mr. Taz, my intention is to use it every day, but it'll probably end up in the safe with the others. It is truly a work of art.

Back