Work in Progress (Custom Orders)

giphy.gif

WOWOWOW!!!

Holy crow, got my Ferox and Lil’ Ferox today... thought I was prepared for them after getting the incredible Vildmark, but I just can’t even. These are the most badass, awesome blades I’ve ever even seen, let alone owned. I’m completely blown away!

No kidding, they are perfect.

Chris, you are a friggin’ rock star, man. I feel so lucky owning these blades. Thanks for all your hard work, commitment to quality, and also for the awesome communication on the forums and these WIP threads. As far as I’m concerned, you are really one of the greats!

Holy crow, got my Ferox and Lil’ Ferox today... thought I was prepared for them after getting the incredible Vildmark, but I just can’t even. These are the most badass, awesome blades I’ve ever even seen, let alone owned. I’m completely blown away!

No kidding, they are perfect.

Chris, you are a friggin’ rock star, man. I feel so lucky owning these blades. Thanks for all your hard work, commitment to quality, and also for the awesome communication on the forums and these WIP threads. As far as I’m concerned, you are really one of the greats!

You are welcome and thank you! I really enjoyed making these and everyone else's. I appreciate the kind words and vote of approval.
I look forward to making more:D

Last edited:
Not even close:D I do have most of the 3/32 heat treated. The rest of the 3/32 will be heat treated by the end of the week.
For the orders in 1/16'', 1/8" and 1/4'' Steel hs been ordered and is enroute.

I will start building handles this weekend!

I will have a few pictures for you all this evening.

I just updated the custom order threads status board. You can check the status of your build there. It will change periodically

1st round of work in progress photos for the November 2018 Custom Order List.
There are extra ones in here, that are not on the list.

1st group of several photos are pre heat treat, Heat Treatment, Post Heat Treat

2nd round of knives Pre Heat Treat, In the oven now! More photos on the way...

Back