Work in Progress [random pic thread]

Photos that do not fit anywhere else [e.g. our cat hugging a freshly rough ground meat cleaver, etc.]

Add photos to these threads please. I saw some off your portfolio - pretty nice.:thumbsup:
These empty threads are kind of useless though. :confused: Just sayin'

Ray

Here are several blades from our recent batch. Mainly UDDEHOLM RIGOR (AISI A2), currently being heat treated. Some meat cleavers, smaller and bigger Kiridashis both in RIGOR and ELMAX, some throwing knives for no spin technique (also in RIGOR), western style kitchen knives (upper left, in ELMAX), our bushcraft models in various sizes and last but not least, nice thick Deba (we also have one leftie being HT).

sabolbrothers-wip-20180114-1.jpg

Meat cleavers close up.

sabolbrothers-wip-20180114-2.jpg

We are finishing some big choppers (10+ inch blades) right now. If you'd like to own one of them, contact us and you can customize your handle.

sabolbrothers-wip-20180114-3.jpg

... and of course, one meat cleaver is already being claimed by our cat.

sabolbrothers-wip-20180114-4.jpg

We hope you like our work guys!

Last edited:
Dear Sabol Brothers,

Do you by chance have an email that you regularly use for customer contact?

I have a project that I'm looking for a custom maker for, but I can't seem to find anyway to get in touch with you guys.

Our small UDDEHOLM RIGOR (AISI A2 Tool Steel) batch just came back from a heat treatment vacation. We have here some interesting all-purpose outdoor knives of different sizes, some throwing knives, Kiridashis and some cute little-big meat cleavers.

sabolbrothers-wip-20180129-1.jpg

We just started working on a new batch of a full size K390 chef's knives (70+ blades), mostly 240 mm Gyutos and Kiritsuke-Gyuto chef's knives, but also 210 mm Gyutos and Kiritsuke-Gyutos, some western style Santokus plus some shorter blades for kitchen use and, of course, small K390 Kiridashis.

sabolbrothers-wip-20180215-k390_kitchen_knives.jpg

We just started working on a new batch of a full size K390 chef's knives (70+ blades), mostly 240 mm Gyutos and Kiritsuke-Gyuto chef's knives, but also 210 mm Gyutos and Kiritsuke-Gyutos, some western style Santokus plus some shorter blades for kitchen use and, of course, small K390 Kiridashis.

sabolbrothers-wip-20180215-k390_kitchen_knives.jpg

Hi Andy & Mike, where do I contact you about purchasing kitchen knives? Your website is currently not up and running. Cheers

If you mean the design we made for your custom order based on your sketch, then no, we are not using that design.

It is the exact same knife i designed with a blade 1 inch longer... the definition of intellectual property theft...

Look at the handles, ricasso and thumb ramp they are my exact design

Please stop stealing other people’s work and design your own knives

If you mean the design we made for your custom order based on your sketch, then no, we are not using that design.

Back