Work Sharp Knife and Tool Sharpener MK.2?

Fixall

Brian
Dealer / Materials Provider
Any of you guys seen the new redesigned Work Sharp? Looks like they've made some changes/improvements.

I'd love to hear from anyone who has tried out the new model... I'm thinking about snagging one from DLT Trading to use for putting and a quick edge on machetes, axes, and lawnmower blades.

Thoughts?

Hey Fixall Fixall , I gave this one about a month for someone from the community to respond but since nobody has chimed in yet I'll leave links to two videos from our Workshop series where we cover all things sharpening. These two are dedicated to the improvements made to the KTS Mk.2. The first goes over the redesign and how to sharpen a variety of knives and the second takes a look at how to sharpen tools like the ones you mention above. Hope it helps!

KTS Knives:

KTS Tools:

Hey Fixall Fixall , I gave this one about a month for someone from the community to respond but since nobody has chimed in yet I'll leave links to two videos from our Workshop series where we cover all things sharpening. These two are dedicated to the improvements made to the KTS Mk.2. The first goes over the redesign and how to sharpen a variety of knives and the second takes a look at how to sharpen tools like the ones you mention above. Hope it helps!

KTS Knives:

KTS Tools:

Thanks for the response. I actually went ahead and purchased the Ken Onion edition a couple of weeks ago.

Hello all I just purchased a work sharp m2 so far so good but I'm having trouble getting the burr on some edges wondering what I'm doing wrong would it be pace of drawing the knife through guide

Just got the MK2 and ran some old kitchen knives across it. They came back to life quickly when I got the correct technique down. Liking it quite a bit in the early stages.

Back