Working on some Titanium...

Hey Daniel! I'm also interested in one of the plain backpackers when you do another run. I'll keep checking in. Also, just received my keychain tool and love it. May just have to pick up another one of those too. Thanks!

Hey Daniel! I'm also interested in one of the plain backpackers when you do another run. I'll keep checking in. Also, just received my keychain tool and love it. May just have to pick up another one of those too. Thanks!

Thanks, I really appreciate hearing that and am glad you are enjoying the KCT!

I'll be getting to more Backpackers soon so look out.

Another request, Daniel. Have you ever made a tiny, Ti keychain knife as a companion to the keychain tool? It would be awesome to have an ultra-tiny blade with a kydex sheath to fit comfortably on a keyring, for those times when you don't want to carry a full sized pocket knife. Really light and simple with a 1" or so blade, and a handle with maybe a finger choil to grab onto. Almost like a miniature backpacker! Would love to hear your thoughts on this, and if you think it might be worth a try. I've been trying to find something like this, but the only thing I can find is an Atwwod Booger, but they are almost impossible to get these days. Ti would make it awesome!!!
After fooling around with the keyring tool, I thought you could use the same basic design, substituting a small blade for the bottle popper and screwdriver/prytool. Would make a really cool small tool!!!

Last edited:
Another request, Daniel. Have you ever made a tiny, Ti keychain knife as a companion to the keychain tool? It would be awesome to have an ultra-tiny blade with a kydex sheath to fit comfortably on a keyring, for those times when you don't want to carry a full sized pocket knife. Really light and simple with a 1" or so blade, and a handle with maybe a finger choil to grab onto. Almost like a miniature backpacker! Would love to hear your thoughts on this, and if you think it might be worth a try. I've been trying to find something like this, but the only thing I can find is an Atwwod Booger, but they are almost impossible to get these days. Ti would make it awesome!!!
After fooling around with the keyring tool, I thought you could use the same basic design, substituting a small blade for the bottle popper and screwdriver/prytool. Would make a really cool small tool!!!

I seriously consider one with a blade... I have also been working on basic plans for a box ripper keychain tool that would be useful too. An Altoids Tin knife has also been planned but that's another story. A little "ringer" or one like you mentioned sounds awesome!

I'm in for 3 if you do them. I think they would sell like crazy. Lots of time you need just a bit of a small blade, and your keychain tool is such a fantastic design, may be something that would work. Thanks for all the great designs!

Back