works in progress

The WIP-knives look wonderful, but excuse my ignorance, what's that saw back for? Does it cut wood or fabrics? It seems kinda strange to me...

Its a dramatic design element your right, but very functional for doing work that you would not want to risk a polished convex edge on,,, like striking fire steel,, and whooping on something that would be more suited for a v edge, I prefer leaving it as one solid piece. But, there is something about it people like when it is all separated,,

And by the way ,, welcome to the forum,, we are glad to have you here,,

JH,

You have been Forging ties with the Knife Community for at least a couple years now.

Wonder if da J maine ,,,,,, has finished polishing my TS-1 wiv carbonfiber ??????? ....... this user whistles innocently ....

POLISHED,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D .....horton dunt do polished!!,,,good gawd,,,,,2 seconds each side on a leather strap,,,,,hours 4 me by hand!!!

Jeremy,

Put me down for an EDC when you get ready to start pushing them out. Awesome looking blade, and at good price!!

Thanks,
-Michael

Last edited:
Its a dramatic design element your right, but very functional for doing work that you would not want to risk a polished convex edge on,,, like striking fire steel,, and whooping on something that would be more suited for a v edge, I prefer leaving it as one solid piece. But, there is something about it people like when it is all separated,,

And by the way ,, welcome to the forum,, we are glad to have you here,,

I see! Thank you for the answer and the nice welcome! Firesteel didn't come to my mind since I use matches :eek:

Back