Workshop progress!!!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Here's a quick look at the new shop! I filmed a bit of my work day commute as well.

[video=youtube_share;mjeT4F59Te8]http://youtu.be/mjeT4F59Te8[/video]

Snow boarding to work!! I love! Shop's looking good Daniel

Thanks! :D :D :D

It is looking good Daniel!!! It has to be sweet to work at home! The snowboarding to work is great!

Much appreciated! I used to travel a lot for work and I am very happy to be home at work, I really enjoy it and get more work done that way.

Sweet bro! Someday...

Thanks! The way you are going you will have a full on one man factory soon, keep up the outstanding work! I'll be there to help if I can!!! :)

Thanks for all the comments and the thumbs ups on the video over at Youtube! You guys rock!

Very cool. And all you have to do is put a work bench outside for fresh powder. Nice!!

All I have to do for sunshine is take my motorcycle to the shop for work. Oh, wait...

Daniel, that looks fun and exciting. Cool video.
Thanks! I have a small run cleared out above the driveway, it is lots of fun!

That is one cool video. It's been awesome to watch the progress of your new shop!

Much appreciated! Just wait until it is done, lots more fun then too!

Very cool. And all you have to do is put a work bench outside for fresh powder. Nice!!

All I have to do for sunshine is take my motorcycle to the shop for work. Oh, wait...

Exactly. I need to put them back up, it hasn't stopped snowing since!

I got the floor in the clean room sanded and epoxied!

004-16.jpg

I'm thinking less that a week until moving in!!!

All the drywall is up, mudded and taped, I have to do a second layer of mud then it's time for trim, paint and primer!

006-8.jpg

014-5.jpg

Fantastic job Daniel!!! You got that up and finished quick! Now you get a break by making knives again. It has to feel good to get the shop done before the baby is born.

Fantastic job Daniel!!! You got that up and finished quick! Now you get a break by making knives again. It has to feel good to get the shop done before the baby is born.

Thanks! It really does feel good being done with the construction, we will be moving my supplies/etc out of the baby room finally and my house/kid/shop will all be much better! :D

Thanks for all the support Sir.

Back