Photos World's smallest folding scalpel blade multi-tool

Who said multi-tools couldn't be small in size? This is really cool!!

3COIL-Folding-Scalpel-Blade-Multi-Tool-01.jpg

3COIL-Folding-Scalpel-Blade-Multi-Tool-02.jpg

3COIL-Folding-Scalpel-Blade-Multi-Tool-06.jpg

3COIL-Folding-Scalpel-Blade-Multi-Tool-05.jpg

3COIL-Folding-Scalpel-Blade-Multi-Tool-07.jpg

I've seen these quite a bit in those stuped " gadgets you must have " ," best new gadgets ", gadgets you have to see " videos on YouTube and every time I think if how much of a gimmick this thing seems to be.
It's kinda cool and I'd buy one for $5, but it's still a gimmick.

These will do everything that will and then some in a much smaller ,slimmer, sleeker, and lighter package.

PS: they're called the classic because that's what they are, and they've become one for a reason.

Very interesting little gadget. But who knows how much work it could actually take,Can you store both magazine screwdrivers on it?

I've seen these quite a bit in those stuped " gadgets you must have " ," best new gadgets ", gadgets you have to see " videos on YouTube and every time I think if how much of a gimmick this thing seems to be.
It's kinda cool and I'd buy one for $5, but it's still a gimmick.

These will do everything that will and then some in a much smaller ,slimmer, sleeker, and lighter package.

PS: they're called the classic because that's what they are, and they've become one for a reason.

I hear ya brother!

Ol Red and Screaming Yellow Zonker have traveled a lot of miles with me. Done a a lot of jobs.

I do think the tool is kind of cool, but it would've to be 5 dollars or less for me to buy for the novelty factor.

I hear ya brother!

Ol Red and Screaming Yellow Zonker have traveled a lot of miles with me. Done a a lot of jobs.

I do think the tool is kind of cool, but it would've to be 5 dollars or less for me to buy for the novelty factor.
Definitely, at say $2.99 direct from China off AliExpress or something for this novelty factor i'd be all in.

I don't know if it really is smaller than a Gerber Artifact, but it looks both cooler and less useful to me. YMMV.

Back