Wow

dericdesmond

Platinum Member
Mornin, was just surfing for the first time in a while and about had a heart attack. Check this ebay completed listing out

https://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-JERRY...vip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m43663.l10137

Was so jealous, some lucky hog even risked losing out by making an offer of which was accepted!!!!!

Then I scrolled down a bit farther and came across what is obviously the same knife sold a week prior, just wow, that seller sure did them self an injustice. Best deal Ive ever seen on a Busse thats for sure.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Busse-Jaw-Bone-Knife-14-1-2-034-with-Sheath-Lot-2465-/263899548566?hash=item3d71a38b96:g:suMAAOSw05JbglxT&nma=true&si=oeQtFKSfVi8JY%2BOYPEDEixKgKv0%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Crazy blade Jerry! Ill drink a 6 am beer to that. Cheers

Wow Eric. When you first mentioned your heart attack, I was concerned about your health. Then realized you couldn’t have completed the post if it was fatal. Good Sunday morning East Coast. I’m trolling for great deals also, while traveling on business in Memphis, Tennessee. Have a good one...Steve

Last edited:
That is definitely very unusual. Someone sold/bought a very similar knife about two months ago. It wasn't Hog Jaw bone/ it was Antler Stag but the Blade was almost the same.
Thanks for sharing.
Surfsidemel

That's some crazy stuff right there! Thanks for sharing, Eric!

-Will

Very cool, don't recall seeing one of those from Jerry before. It goes to show how a smart buyer/seller can play the arbitrage market.

Love the lines on that blade ... the handle ... not so much.

I'll console myself from missing out on it by saying that handle looks extremely "UN-ergonomic"... also I have no doubt, after my demise, my widow would give it to the junk man for free just to get it out of the knife drawer :eek:

YOWZA!!!!

What a blast from the past!!!:eek::eek::cool::thumbsup:

It is actually made from bear jaw and you would be amazed at how comfortable that handle feels! It won't take a hard beating for very long but it was never meant to.

Those bear jaw knives are circa 1979 - 1984!!!!:eek:

They were made from either 0-1 or D-2. That one appears to be D-2.

Very cool! I wish I could've bought that one back. :eek:

Somebody got a great deal!:thumbsup::cool::cool:

Let's Drink!!!:thumbsup:

Jerry:D

Jerry,
If I found, and purchased that one, I would have gotten it to you. Sure a reasonable trade could have been achieved. Be well. Steve

Already back up for sale.

Back