wrapping

I am looking for the handle wrap info on the new Strider site but was unable to locate. Could someone please direct me to a link that has this info. Thanks,

What kind of info are you looking for? They use paracord in either OD Green, Black, or Tan and it is about 8' long when they start out and about 5" long when they get done. It is tight as a tennis racket, and provides good cushion. They usually come with a lanyard of about 8". Let us know what you are looking for and we can probably find info or provide feedback.

Reed

Reed. Thanks-I'm looking for info on how the wrap is done, the steps necessary to wrap a handle in this fashion.

I was afraid you were going to ask that. The website with pics is gone. Basically, the cord is wrapped around the handle going up, and the ladder looped back down. Got to make it really tight.
Good luck,
Reed

Hi!

I got these photos from a link posted by a guy named "Ralf" a while back, it's pretty good at showing how to do the wrapping.

I saved them on my hdd, and as the link no longer works i posted them in my photopoint album.
So Ralf, if there's any problem with me having them at my Photopoint album, please let me know, ok?
And of course, if the Strider guys think this is inappropriate just delete the link and shoot me an e-mail at: army@home.se

Look here: Strider wrap 1-2-3
Good luck :)

That's fantastic 2Sharp. Thanks very much for the pics! Thanks Reed for the replies and thanks to Ralf. Thanks very much Mick for not minding 2Sharp posting these pics.

Nice too see that someone is having use of these pictures!

Just to be clear, i did not take these pictures, just saved them from the site.

They are great, makes it even easy to understand how to do the wrap.

A few Guiness and some para-cord and knives to wrap and it's a party :)

That hurts! I got replaced by a picture of a knife getting wrapped! So much for my career as a male model. Bummer...:(

Ron,
It is bottom left link in the cluster of six.

Ryan,
Thats ok, you can still play with them cool whirlybirds, and who knows, Calvin Klein might want you to do an underwear ad with your helmet on :D

Take care,
Reed

Hey Ryan I sent that pic of you to the GAP so they can add it to the new Catalog this year!!! You still have two cool guy pics in the photo gallery section.... Hey if any one else has cool guy pics of them or just great pics of there knives. Send them to me and i will add them to the site!!!!

webmaster@striderknives.com

Semper Fi

Mike

Face the facts Ryan........you are now TOO OLD to be a male model. Good luck in your soldering career!! :p
It wouldnt hurt if you lost a few pounds too!!! :p:):p:):p

:eek:
Hi Mick , when are the next Batch of GBs available?
the pain of waiting is getting on me now ,PLZ:p

Back