WSK - version 2 - with leather!

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Ok, guys...I have finished all the "First Run" WSKs.....what a task!!!

And am now shipping version 2 - with Upgrades!!!

First, some pics...including the new sheath (leather only, no kydex for now).

Have a look:

WSK2Sheath1210-03.jpg

WSK2Sheath1210-01.jpg

WSK2Sheath1210-02.jpg

Sheath is available for $75. :thumbup:

Standard pricing for this WSK is $255 (micarta). As shown with blue/black G10 is $260.

I have about a dozen of these....half of which are already sold (orders)....

And after this....that's it! If you want in on this second run, better make it known now. I won't be doing any WSKs for probably 6-7 months (hopefully have some ready for the Blade show...but not 100% certain...could be as long away as a year from now).

Changes in this version?

Yes....but just a couple. I "rounded out" the top spine near the tip and lengthened the sawback. :thumbup:

Still the same great WSK at a great price.

Others are asking $600!!!

Mine is Half the price...but (imho), double what you get for it. 2 inches longer, yet lighter, better balanced, a usable sawback, a finger-ring for rock-solid retention, and a kukri-type design for better chopping. :thumbup:

If you're interested, just shoot me an email or add an order to my Order Tracker. (for either the knife or the sheath)

Thanks for looking!

Dan

And after this....that's it! I won't be doing any WSKs for probably 6-7 months (hopefully have some ready for the Blade show...but not 100% certain...could be as long away as a year from now).

Hi Dan,

So, am I to take it that the 'price break' WSK and Lil Brother you mentioned here is 6 months to a year out?

I really want your new style 'price break' WSKs, and am just trying to clarify the timeline.

Andy

Yes...those are "down the pipeline" a ways...

Dan, being that I have collected knives for some time now you would think I should know the answer to this question, but I don't. So besides the cool look of the WSK what are the specific uses that it is made for? From the definitive shape and grinds I am guessing it had to be specifically made for certain purposes besides just looking neat. Thanks!

email received and replied. Thanks! :thumbup:

Back