WSS Pay It Forward 2011.

I am posting these up for free:

SDC12778.jpg

All have been used. The Mora with the patina on it has a slightly broken tip.

Sunglasses, cigar box, and laptop not in offer. Just a terrible pic.

Update: Moras and Case are gone. Little Gerber widget is left.

Last edited:
If I am shipping you something, it will be going out on Monday. I work at a night club, so my weekends are full of work and sleep. Also, if you haven't already, send your address and what I am shipping you to:

o s g o o d {dot} d o u g l a s {at} g m a i l {dot} c o m

If I am shipping you something, it will be going out on Monday. I work at a night club, so my weekends are full of work and sleep. Also, if you haven't already, send your address and what I am shipping you to:

o s g o o d {dot} d o u g l a s {at} g m a i l {dot} c o m

E-mail is on its way!

I should go look around for things that I'm not using anymore. Good idea on this thread. I was thinking about starting a thread like this the other day. :thumbup:

Ok...the Post Office was closed yesterday for some nonsense holiday. I left to go out of town, so I left the packages to go out with my roommate. He called and said he will ship them by mid-week.

rescueriley-the bag and scalpels arrived safe and sound. nice!
that bag will get a lot of use.
and those scalpels-well, they are wicked. been wanting one of those for sometime.
thanks man!
will have to dig thru my stuff for another contribution to pif

Last edited:
Ok..everything is on its way. I just got back into town and realized I did not give my roommates cash to ship the stuff out.

Now, I have to institute a new rule that only applies to me. I, a poor college student, cannot ship international. Especially on items where I am not making a profit. Shipping= :eek:

So...let me know when they get there, guys.

Also, I got the scalpels and SAM's, John. thanks!

Thanks to Grunt Soldier as well. I got the Leek. Kershaw is sending me a new safety lock for it as it has already tried to bite my leg once. :eek:

Last edited:
Ok...I have slowly...veerrrryy slowly, been paring down my collections of crap...I mean, wilderness and outdoor gear. This means I have a bunch of stuff; lighter parts, lights, small knives, etc, etc that I am not interested in keeping. However, I am not interested in breaking up these little items into single-item giveaways and I have given my baby brother and roommates a pretty decent set-up as it is.

So...I was entertaining the idea of boxing them all up in a grab-bag/box and shipping it out and letting it be handled in a passaround-esque style.

Like so:

I give a general list of contents.
Someone claims it.
I mail it to them.
They pick what they want/add something else.
They ship it on down the line.

Now, I don't know if it would work or if anyone is even interested. If y'all are down, let me know and we can discuss logistics.

Other ideas are welcome as well.

PeACE
Dougo

Ok...I have slowly...veerrrryy slowly, been paring down my collections of crap...I mean, wilderness and outdoor gear. This means I have a bunch of stuff; lighter parts, lights, small knives, etc, etc that I am not interested in keeping. However, I am not interested in breaking up these little items into single-item giveaways and I have given my baby brother and roommates a pretty decent set-up as it is.

So...I was entertaining the idea of boxing them all up in a grab-bag/box and shipping it out and letting it be handled in a passaround-esque style.

Like so:

Someone claims it.
I mail it to them.

Now, I don't know if it would work or if anyone is even interested. If y'all are down, let me know and we can discuss logistics.

PeACE
Dougo
Im in 1st dibs!!:D:D:D
I just found this thread seriously all kinds of awesome, now I just have to dig around in my piles of crud to give away!

Im in 1st dibs!!:D:D:D
I just found this thread seriously all kinds of awesome, now I just have to dig around in my piles of crud to give away!

I stole the idea from a gun forum I used to frequent and this is not the third year I have been a part of it on BFC. Apparently, we all have a bunch of crap we don't need. :D

I'm in for the passaround. I've got some stuff I could throw into the box after sifting through it.

Like so:

Someone claims it.
I mail it to them.

PeACE
Dougo

To keep things simple, I would start a new thread, specifically in the Outdoor Gear forum. Its easier for some to participate here in this Pay It Forward thread as it is, so keeping it makes sense. Hijacking this thread will only cause this threads doom. I'll wager there will be enough interest to give it a shot though. I participated in a similar concept at one point here on BF, make sure to look at the last page to see what the current status is. http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=706828&highlight=the+box

Back