WSS Pay It Forward 2011.

I have 10 or 20 Altoids tins left over from a project a couple years ago. They make good small fire kits, survival kits, first aid kits.

It's also easy to turn them into a nice compact sharpening unit by gluing a bit of leather or mousepad to the top, and then you cut strips of sandpaper to the width of the tin and a bit longer, so you can clamp the sandpaper under the edges of the lid. You can use a piece of thin leather in the same manner with compound for final stropping.

Email me your information and I can send you some altoids tins. Let me know if you want me to throw in a piece of scrap leather for you to glue to the top for a sharpening kit.

Email me your information and I can send you some altoids tins. Let me know if you want me to throw in a piece of scrap leather for you to glue to the top for a sharpening kit.

Hey Siguy- I'll take a couple tins and some leather if you still have it around. Thanks! Email inbound.

Also as reminder, I still have this stuff if anybody's interested:
cold steel roach belly
2 pr. leather gloves (medium)
left handed hook knife
eddie bauer mini pliers multi tool
russell green river lamb skinner blade (no scales) and a cheap sheath
russell green river paring knife
old hickory paring knife

This stuff has been sitting around the house for a while, but is all basically good as new.

Cool, what's your e-mail?

If you still have them, Ill take the green river and old hickory paring knives.

reverhar {at} hotmail {dot} com

Send me your addresses, and I'll get the stuff in the mail asap!

UPDATE: I dropped off the packages at the post office today (Monday 14 Mar). They should get to you by the end of this week or early next week.

Last edited:
Got it chopchop. Thanks!!!

I found this in my box-o-knives.

I loves these knives. I have two of them, and I've decided that I only need one. I turned this one into a survival sheath with about 20-30' of paracord on it now. It can also be changed into a drop sheath which I love.

DSC07474.jpg

DSC07475.jpg

I will take the golf tool! I gave away something 2 years ago and have been looking for something to grab ever since. :)
E-mail me?
clancy6969 AT yahoomail DOT com

Thanks!!

I finally got my dad to open it, (had it sent to his house where my clubs are) it is his for now but I will be getting a lend of it. :)
He and I both thank you very much. :)

I got a batch load of these shirts and am happy to send on a couple if any of yous are interested.

They are prob 42" max chest size.

First two who think they'll fit let me know and I'll send em on.

If they're too small or not your thing then pass em on.....

Back