WTB: Horton edc blood

I'm not to sure just how this works but I'm looking to buy a Horton EDC Blood. Have been stalking BF for a while now looking for one for sale but im always a day late. So if anyone is even thinking about parting with one of these beauties let me know. I want on in S7. Thanks guys.

Good luck. They come up a couple of times a year. And you only need one. It's all I use these days for a fixed EDC.

Yeah. I've wanted one for a while and I see previous posts where J let them go for a steal but they seem to get sold as fast as they are posted. Love the design and the steel used. Im always a day late. I may just have to beg him to custom make me one.

The guys with fixed blades are holding them seems like. I haven't made one (any fixed blades) in 4 months. And I don't know when I will make another that's not in my backlog of about 10 blades. That's the last of my orders. From years ago.

Yeah seems like they arent about to let them slip out of their hands just yet. Id so take a tac 4 folder if it was plausible in s7. Those suckas are a work of art.

D2, cpm-d2. And damascus? I do dig those damascus blades. Whats the damascus makeup on those? So are those just your fave steels to work with at the moment or?

Are the damascus blades alot more than the standard d2 and cpm-D2 blades you are making J? Ive seen your folder go for upward of 500 on arizona customs knives website so was wondering how much i need to set aside for one.

Yeah. Your folders are going for a nice chunk of change but im sure they are worth it. Ill make sure i keep my eye out on the forum for one for sale then. Hopefully someone gives me a heads up on one they are willing to part with.

Ive noticed that. Its like a big family. I got my spyderco para 2 in 20cp from here. Been scouring the forums for knives everyday after work. Im on the prowl.

I had two guys point me to a folder when I was looking. I wasnt a member at the forum it was for sale at, so they got me in touch with him. These are good guys here. Hell, I've made a couple of pretty good buddys here. Even had a guy send me some knives to try out.

And, if you like the folder... Wait till you see the tomahawk. :) Its under the back seat in my pickup everywhere I go.

Ive seen pics of the Tomahawk. Its freaking awesome. Right now I just keep a DeadOn demolition hammer tucked on the side of my seat for stupid people. Otherwise I always have a sidearm and knife on. Never can be too careful entering houses to repo them these days. Thanks for the info Jamescaan.

Back