WTB - Koyote Alaskan

cbach8tw cbach8tw I haven’t been on BF in awhile. Just saw this.

Sure I’m interested! Let me know.

Do you still have that smaller one? Blade length or overall size? Trade plus maybe cash? I cannot remember if it came with a sheath, I will look. If I cannot find a sheath, we could maybe trade or work a price if you want.

Last edited:
@chopchop, I cannot find the sheath for it right now, not sure if it came with one to be honest, so I will accept a reasonable offer, plus my shipping. I will try to find a generic sheath no extra charge. You can drop me a line if still interested. Let me know when you have time.

Edited.

Last edited:
I have a modern sgain dhu He made . Even though it looks simple but It has many things that are symbolic to me I could never part with it

It has been so long, do you have a pic of the Big Alaskan? Thanks, just curious. And a lot of the old photos cannot be seen anymore. anyone know what Christof is doing now or heard any news of about Koyote girl’s life after she moved on?

I think I found one photo of it from this thread.F304347D-D32A-4AED-8771-7CB0DFDBA4BB.jpeg

Still would love to see more Koyote knife pics. I still had my heart set on a Stead knife back then, much like Backswoodbum has a hankering for the Alaskan.

Any luck yet?
I wish They were around still..... Making knives.
I always enjoy seeing the rare post pop up here.

They are some of my actual inspirations for starting to design and attempt to make knives.
I just Love their style!

Never owned one, seen a couple come and go.......

There was a Stead knife come up for sale but it was a paired with another Koyote as a set, couldn’t afford both. I sort of satisfied that knife desire by getting a Roselli hunter that looks similar in shape. IMG_0521.jpegIMG_0520.jpegIMG_0519.jpeg

Nice looking Roselli! How do you like it?
so far so good, not really used it yet, more of a hoarder …..er collector….at this stage.;) I think jfk1110’s Roselli Grandfather with a smaller blade would probably more handy and portable, my hunter has a good 4 inch blade.

His pic:

1695149721829.jpeg1695149721829.jpeg

Last edited:
I haven't seen any Koyote action in a long while, here or BCUSA. Makes me wonder if they're all just collecting dust in a box somewhere...

Granted, I've been running an Old Hickory mod myself for the last year. Think I'll put the Koyote back on the belt today.

Back