WTB M25 Trapper User

jeffbird

Gold Member
Hello,
I am interested in a Model 25 Trapper to use and thought I would check with folks here first in case someone had one going unused.
Thanks.

No problem. Did you get that one? Or find a different one? Either way enjoy it and be sure to post a picture. Ed

Would like to add, this is my first Randall knife, and I am looking forward to putting it to use.

Very impressed with the comfort in hand and the nice feel and finish.

He has a very nice store! I found out about his store because of my fly fishing so when I saw his RMK selection that was a bonus!

He has a very nice store! I found out about his store because of my fly fishing so when I saw his RMK selection that was a bonus!
Ken and his team at AT have one of the best Outfitting Stores I have ever had the pleasure to visit.
It can get expensive when I visit with my wife,fantastic jewellery dept,the Randall Knife section and his knife stock in general is second to none and a real pleasure to deal with.

Ken and his team at AT have one of the best Outfitting Stores I have ever had the pleasure to visit.
It can get expensive when I visit with my wife,fantastic jewellery dept,the Randall Knife section and his knife stock in general is second to none and a real pleasure to deal with.
I agree 110%...Ken and the guys are great, helpful and knowledgeable for sure!
And to be honest, I am looking into the area to possibly retire there! :thumbsup:

Back