WTB Necker 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure it's against forum rules to post WTB threads here. I don't want you to get in trouble!
Your best bet is to keep an eye on the production schedule on the Survive website because I think they'll be releasing some once Guy catches up on other orders.

I'm pretty sure it's against forum rules to post WTB threads here. I don't want you to get in trouble!
Your best bet is to keep an eye on the production schedule on the Survive website because I think they'll be releasing some once Guy catches up on other orders.

Standard78 is right about this. I should have spoken up a couple of 'WTB' threads ago. Vernal2014, I hope you don't take offense, as you have probably just posted up in here after seeing others do so. Please don't feel picked on, but we had probably better get a stop put to the individual WTB threads posted in the forum before the moderators start stepping in.

For clarification, it is okay for any member to post 'WTB Knives' in the actual WTB forum linked here.

In the Survive forum, it is also okay for any member to post about Survive! Knives accessories WTB ISO WTT. Members need to be gold or higher to sell.

Part of the mindset behind this is that it keeps the discussion forums for discussion, and the sales forums for sales and such. Nice and tidy!

Cheers,

Dave

Oh, and you can keep an eye on the 'Heads Up' thread, too. I forgot to mention that one, but a lot of us watch the exchange pretty hard and are good about posting in there. Good luck sir.

Standard78 is right about this. I should have spoken up a couple of 'WTB' threads ago. Vernal2014, I hope you don't take offense, as you have probably just posted up in here after seeing others do so. Please don't feel picked on, but we had probably better get a stop put to the individual WTB threads posted in the forum before the moderators start stepping in.

For clarification, it is okay for any member to post 'WTB Knives' in the actual WTB forum linked here.

In the Survive forum, it is also okay for any member to post about Survive! Knives accessories WTB ISO WTT. Members need to be gold or higher to sell.

Part of the mindset behind this is that it keeps the discussion forums for discussion, and the sales forums for sales and such. Nice and tidy!

Cheers,

Dave

I don't think you guys could have been any more friendlier or informative :thumbup:
Glad to see this get addressed in such a professional manner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back