WTB older Taiga with flared pommel/ leather/aluminum

Zuluninja

Tuquito Leather & Steel Works
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Mods, if this is not the place please move it, thanks. Like thread tittle says, looking for an older Rosarms taiga with the flared pommel, don't like the new ones with the lip. Preferably with a leather handle and aluminum guard and pommel. Doesn't have to be mint, scratches are ok as I will use this knife at work. Hit me with a pm or email me at pedroant93 at Hotmail. Thanks.

Do you have any pictures of the version you are talking about? We may order you one to your specs...

I don't have a picture, but is the same picture that world knives has of the Taiga, with the pommel that has no raised edge. I ordered once from them, but got sent the new version with the raised edge so I sent it back after they told me they didn't have the same knife as in their picture.

email sent!

on a different note: are A&R Zlatoust knives related to ROSarms? They have a strong resemblance.

on a different note: are A&R Zlatoust knives related to ROSarms? They have a strong resemblance.

No, they are competitor of Rosarms and unfortunately not available in USA for realistic price :)

But great knives for sure!

ok. I bought one on ebay, but when it arrived the handle was too small, even for my medium/small sized hands, and grip was awful, I felt that if I had to do a stabbing motion I would end up picking my own fingers from the ground. I did grind some curves in the leather handle and the grip is better now, but this one is not better than my RosArms. Can't wait for that Taiga!

Hey Vlad, any news on the Taiga?

all right!!! shoot me an email when it arrives, thank you!

I've forgotten to post pics. It is a beautiful knife for sure. TO each their own, but I do prefer the old style curvy pommel.

Zuluninja, it is ok, if you have any pls post, or tag on Instagram, or what ever you like :) Or just email me and Ill post them with link to your name or nickname - whatever you like :)

Back