WTB Survive Patch

Looking for anyone willing to sell or trade a Survive knives patch...preferably the die cut patch

Thanks

We are going to working on getting more of those produced. Right now our focus is on getting orders out before Christmas but after that we will be able to turn to patches, shirts, and other items like that.

Looking for anyone willing to sell or trade a Survive knives patch...preferably the die cut patch

Thanks

Let me check around the shop. I may have an extra one of these. If I can find it, I'll send it to you. Gimme a minute.

I can't find it for now. I have two pieces of the backing so I know I have an extra one around here somewhere. One is on my pack on the pouch that carries my fire making gear. The other one is around here somewhere. If I find it, I'll message you. It will turn up sooner or later when I'm going through the shop or my gear. Sorry.

We are going to working on getting more of those produced. Right now our focus is on getting orders out before Christmas but after that we will be able to turn to patches, shirts, and other items like that.

PLEASE PLEASE make some XXL shirts this time. Most of us big guys (54" chest) are willing to pay extra for the shirt that fits. We typically pay a little more for XXL and up any way.

Thanks

I've got one. Are you still looking?

If ya have any more I have some different esee patches if your interested in a swap

The OP emailed me and I answered. Then he disappeared.

I might be up for a trade for an Esee patch (or two - LOL).

I have many Esee knives.

Shoot me an email I have a carbon fiber, g10, DTW, big logo and small black and white embroider ones

IMG_1247_zps008fa11d.jpg

Last edited:
Back