WTB/WTTF: Survive! Patch

Survive lanyard bead? A lock of Guys beard? A cd of Ellie singing Sabbath covers? Any of these would make fun bonus.

Survive lanyard bead? A lock of Guys beard? A cd of Ellie singing Sabbath covers? Any of these would make fun bonus.

Hahahahahaha! Especially at a lock of Guy's beard.

Seriously though, I just got a new pack that would love to proudly display the mountain shaped S! patch. If patches are not included in the free stuff, I'd definitely buy one.

Now here's my question: who bought a patch from the old website and remembers how much they cost?

I want a sticker for my truck, cuz I'm white trash so I put stickers on my truck :p

Guess that makes me the same Rasco! Nothing wrong with a few good stickers on your tail. I would put a Survive sticker on my car.

Stickers are a go. We have some designs getting finalized and a company on standby to produce them.

Some of those designs will likely carry over to the patches and tshirts.

Stickers are a go. We have some designs getting finalized and a company on standby to produce them.

Some of those designs will likely carry over to the patches and tshirts.

Awesome.
I'm gonna start a "Show me your Stickers" thread once my S!K and BladeForums.com stickers show up :)

Back