• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS: 2 x Fallkniven A2

I have two Fallkniven A2's that I am selling on behalf of a friend. Both are made from laminated stainless steels (VG-10 edge and 420J on both sides).

The first has black micarta scales. The origin of the scales is unknown -- perhaps factory, perhaps custom. The fit and finish on the scales is exquisite. The blade has been used but not abused with some visible wear on the blade. The edge is in very nice shape. Includes the factory black leather sheath with several light surface marks and minor wear. Price is $230 shipped.

Next up is a standard A2 with the stock kraton handle. This blade is in very nice shape with only minor wear on the blade and handles. This knife includes an OD Spec-Ops sheath with two grit stone. The grit and brand of the stone is unknown. I believe one side is coarse and one is of medium grit and fits into a pocket on the sheath. Price is $260 shipped.

Pictures:http://imgur.com/a/hXe6n

US only with Payment through Paypal. No trades. Thanks!

Back