• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: ANIB Kimber Raptor at an awesome price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cqbdirtnap

Gold Member
I have for sale an ANIB 1911 Government Size, .45ACP Blued Kimber Raptor with Night Sights that I was fortunate enough to win in a raffle a few months ago. I have decided to let it go as I already have several Kimber 1911s and although beautiful, I prefer my stainless version to this one.

I have not fired or carried the gun which of course has its original box and paperwork and the one magazine it came with. The gun does have a minor handing mark on it which is a small dot on the dust shroud just under the forward slide serrations in the first picture, yes I am OCD with finishes
rolleyes.gif
. Although at the price I am selling this I don’t think anyone is going to mind, I wanted to have full disclosure.

So with everything being said, I am going to offer this for a steal of a deal at 825.00 Delivered from my FFL in NY to the FFL of your choice.

The usual first posted I will take it with follow up email gets the gun.
Payment will be in the form of a USPS MO.

Not looking for trades.

Thanks for looking.
CQB
3FD83960-1D96-4576-85DE-D03E6112AC29.jpeg E694CA39-9EA0-4775-BE5D-0E71BFF3F546.jpeg CDBB7E7D-8921-45C2-94ED-B57DB26D2F3D.jpeg

Last edited:
Tomahawk6442 is unable to complete the transaction, back up for sale.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back