• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade SOLD and TRADED! Benchmade Sequel and Lionsteel TRE Titanium

rdtshaw

Gold Member
Thanks for checking out my sale.

Terms:
Please post an "I'll take it" or the like in the thread and send me a PM or email me rob (at) taylor-shaw.com. Please bear with me, I will answer as fast as I can, but I'm in and out of client's offices throughout the day. Notifications on the forum here have been wonky, email is the best way to get a hold of me.

2. Prices are to your door via Paypal G&S including Priority Mail shipping, packed by an adult who cares about how your knife arrives. I ship fast, same day if possible. No messing around here. I know you got stuff to cut and stabbing to do! :)

3. US only sales

4. I'm primarily trying to fund a knife but I'm open to trades. Not into tantos and serrated blades. Worst I can say is no. :)

I bought this guy brand new at a local dealer last month. It is in beautiful condition. The only mark on it is a trail on the clip. It has the factory edge on it and it is sharp. Super smooth axis lock deployment and closure. The first pics I took outside in the sun so it looks like a washed out gray, but it is a nice black. I added a photo I took in my office, this is the normal black it is. :) I do not have the box unfortunately, dealer could not find it.

Sequel1.jpg

Sequel2.jpg

Sequel3.jpg

Sequel4.jpg

I bought this here on the forums. You can see from the pictures that it is in cherry condition. I never carried it, just played with it here in my office. I know I'm going to regret getting rid of this guy, but I have something else I want to buy. Includes all the accessories, tools, and box it came with.

tre1.jpg

tre2.jpg

tre3.jpg

tre4.jpg

Last edited:
Back