• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS Benchmade, Strider, TOPS fixed blades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump to the top. Make me an offer if you're interested and maybe we can do business. Lowballers will be ignored. For example, if you offer me $110 for a knife that individual sellers are getting $450, sorry. With all due respect, I was not born yesterday.

Bump to the top! One Benchmade 155 GONE. Everything else that is listed as still available is indeed available.

Bump to the top. Make me an offer if you're interested in something.....

Bump to the top. Fallkniven S1 reduced to $225 OBO. TOPS Sky Marshal reduced to $150 OBO. One Benchmade 155 left, reduced to $175 OBO. Fallkniven A1 reduced to $225 OBO. Include an additional 3% for PayPal. I cannot accept money orders at this particular time. Will ship to Canada for actual price of USPS Priority Mail to Canada.

Bump to the top. Fallkniven S1 reduced to $200, TOPS Sky Marshal reduced to $135, Benchmade 155 reduced to $150, Fallkniven A1 reduced to $200.

Bump to the top. Fallkniven stuff reduced to $175 each and everything is still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back