• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS: Browning and CRKT Fixed Blades - FINAL DROP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment by EMT, cash in hand, or paypal plus 3.5% please. Prices include regular parcel shipping in Canada. If you want Xpress with tracking and insurance I'll cover half the cost. I'll also cover half the cost if shipping to the USA. First "I'll take it" gets it (please follow with an e-mail or PM) thanks.

Browning Backcountry Camp knife #975 - New/Unused - 6.5" Sandvik 12C27 Stainless blade - Brown linen phenolic (like micarta) handle scales - leather sheath with stone - SOLD
Browning Crowell/Barker Competition knife #580 - New/Unused - 10" 1085C High Carbon blade at 57-59 HRC ground from 1/4" stock - micarta scales, leather sheath - $SOLD - There are a few tiny spots on the blade that don't show up in pics - That's how it came from the factory. -SOLD
CRKT Razel SS7 - New/Unused - 7.25" 9CR18MOV stainless blade at 58-60HRC. Blade has a plain edge, chisel tip, Veff serrated spine, and bottle opener pommel. Micarta handle scales with Kydex quick release sheath. *NOTE* - I ground the window punch off the pommel as I found it was too pointy and would interfere with normal use. - SOLD

Pics available by email and feel free to ask any questions. Thanks and cheers.

Attachments

• Raz1.jpg
    Raz1.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Raz3.jpg
    Raz3.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Could you send me more pictures of the Browning Crowell/Barker showing the spots to hlbob1 at hotmail dot com? Thanks.
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back