• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS Busse Combat WTF INFI Custom Shop Black G10 Satin Beauty

Z51

WTS Busse Combat WTF INFI Custom Shop Black G10 handles, Satin blade, an absolute beauty, new mint. This will certainly be a Busse Combat legend in the future. Buy it now for $1497, $35 shipping, USPS money order or add 3.75% for Paypal.

Shipping to US only, payment by USPS money order or Paypal, no exceptions. Only one shipping charge if you buy two or more knives from me and they ship together.

By responding to this thread you affirm that you are over 18 years of age and it is legal for you to own the item(s) in your state/city/jurisdiction.

While I attempt to describe these knives to the best of my ability, use the photos to determine condition. Ask me questions by PM, etc., but all sales are final. This knife was purchased directly from Busse Combat. I'm the first owner. Just opened. Not messed with. Factory fresh knife. Haven't even wiped the blade.

To buy, post "I'll take it" in thread with a PM to me with payment details.

Trying to reduce my collection so no trades at this time.

Back