• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[WTS] Custom Esnyx Beer Buster Jr.

claaark

Gold Member
album link

I've got a rare one for sale tonight: a full custom Esnyx Beer Buster Jr. This is a handmade knife from an understudy of the late Tony Bose. Fit n' finish is nearly immaculate. Backspring sits flush in all 3 positions. The hand rubbed blade is beautifully done with crisp satin lines that are very parallel throughout. Opening on this rivals the best out there, in my humble opinion. The pull is a firm 7/10 and snaps to the half-stop position so satisfyingly. Walk n' talk is on point. The closure is just as enjoyable with a rather heavy but perfectly smooth snap to half-stop (check the video for the awesome sound it makes). Overall I'd say this is in very excellent condition, minus one blemish on the belly of the blade edge. It appears to be rolled slightly. However I will pay to have this fixed by a professional sharpener if you so choose (it will delay shipment time, though). Materials used are Vintage Westinghouse Crosscut Micarta, CPM-S35VN Steel, White G10 Liners, and Stainless Shield and Pins. As far as I'm concerned you won't find a better made custom slipjoint for a better price. The materials used and finishing alone is enough to set this apart from a lot of custom makers. I'm flexible on my pricing, just please don't lowball me as this was $825 brand new from Esynx. Includes full kit as received from him, in late 2021. I've included some specs down below.
  • Closed Length: 3 1/2"
  • Blade Length: 2 1/2"
  • Over All Length: 6 1/4"
  • Blade & Spring Steel: CPM S35VN Stainless Steel
  • Handles: Cross-cut Westinghouse Canvas Micarta over White G10
  • Blade Finish: Hand Rubbed
SOLD

Last edited:
Back