• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS/ Few Busse and kin ***OBRO***

Good evening guys. Have a few gorgeous blades for sale. All blades are brand new in cardboard sheath. Never used to cut, sharpen or anything requiring using the blade.I am only accepting payment by USPS MO only. (PayPal screwed me over recently and I'm still waiting on my refund.) Only trade I am interested in is a INFI RATWEILER.

1. Busse Ergo Public Defender in tanker grey and bruiser g10 grips. $217 shipped
2. Busse WTH in hammered silver and red and black g10 grips. $207 shipped.
3. Busse 20 YR AMS in black with pumpkin g10 grips. $275 shipped.
4. SYKCO 311 black with black res c grips $110
5. Swamp rat RATWEILER in midnight blue coating and bruiser g10 grips. $247 shipped.

I have a few ZT folders and a Kershaw Blur in s30v for sale if anyone is interested. I am fairly new to selling knives so I don't know how to upload pictures. If anyone needs pictures please email me at Phoenixarms1@gmail.com. Thanks for looking.

Hey bud...
All I've been doing to post pictures is click on upload file at the bottom of your post.
Then choose from picture library, go to the picture you want and click on it...
Then you'll be back at your post where you can select whole image & I hope
I didn't forget anything....
If it doesn't load, or the pic is too large, go in your photo library & crop the pic, then try again...
Hope this helps!

Hey bud...
All I've been doing to post pictures is click on upload file at the bottom of your post.
Then choose from picture library, go to the picture you want and click on it...
Then you'll be back at your post where you can select whole image & I hope
I didn't forget anything....
If it doesn't load, or the pic is too large, go in your photo library & crop the pic, then try again...
Hope this helps!
Will do. Thanks.

Trying to upload them all. I need to resize the pics

Attachments

• 20171117_194518.jpg
    20171117_194518.jpg
    383.3 KB · Views: 81
  • 20171117_194604.jpg
    20171117_194604.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 85
Back