• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS: Full Custom Hoback Radford, Ban Tang SAF TAD version

656ED384-BF58-4B46-A63E-547E0F19DA88.jpeg 4371859D-EED2-4B79-BB3D-569C5188E91B.jpeg Hello Everyone, both of these knives are basically brand new. They have been flipped opened and pulled in and out of the sheath a few times but neither blade has ever cut anything and they both are mint condition and perfect specimens. I would like to keep them but made a few other purchases this week so the piggy need be refilled:
1) Brand new in pouch custom Radford. This is the smaller thinner version of the Kwaiback and would make an excellent EDC. I ordered this directly from Jake. It has a knurled Frame on both sides which is excellent texture that has solid grip but is not too rough. It’s fully blacked out hardware and has a XHP core Damascus blade. Beautiful and perfect in every way. The blade is wicked sharp the action and lock up are perfect in my mind.

$1100 shipped

2) Ban Tang blades SAF Triple Aught design version. Such a nice little edc. Black 3V blade with Carbidized edge. Black and forest green handle wrap and standard sheath (no clip) mint condition I have carried this one or two times but never used. Asking $SOLD

Last edited:
Back