• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS Gossman, Siegle, Graham Brothers REDUCED

Custom Fallkniven S1 Lam VG10 steel. The handle is an awesome spalted maple or such. Work was done by Il Bruche... Includes awesome leather sheath by another forumite, cant remember which. Unused, and SHARP... has a few microscopic scratches likely from polishing with wrong polish, can be buffed out. $195 Reduced to $180

036.jpg

037.jpg

Graham Brothers CPM154CM Stars and Stripes Razel 3" Blade, 8 1/4" OAL. Includes Kydex sheath with Tek-Lock . Never used, or resharpened. $130

040.jpg

039.jpg

Razel, 3" Blade, 7" OAL. Not sure of the steel. Was my edc for awhile, was used to open boxes, cut string, etc. has not been sharpened, but does have a few scratches on blade from use. Includes Kyydex sheath with clip. Clip has a rubber coating on it that has some wear from use. $160

034.jpg

031.jpg

Please add $5 per knife for shipping. Will accept GIFT Paypal or USPS MO. Thanks....

Last edited:
Hi Stan, been a while. :)

1/4" thickness. I believe its 5160, but it is not marked.

I'll take neither graham, actually retracting until I see both sides of the graham with scales :) sorry got ahead of myself.. you say you don't know steel of razel.. I don't think they swithced it up, but it should be stamped and visible on the other side.. I'd like to see :) thanks!

Last edited:
I'll take neither graham, actually retracting until I see both sides of the graham with scales :) sorry got ahead of myself.. you say you don't know steel of razel.. I don't think they swithced it up, but it should be stamped and visible on the other side.. I'd like to see :) thanks!

Pics sent....

Back