• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS Gransfors Bruk Outdoor Axe & Tramontina Machete

Letting these two go since I rarely use them.

The Gränsfors Outdoor Axe was developed with the help of survival expert Lars Fält, and is ideal for those who want to use an axe in different ways when out and about in the countryside. Although it is light, it can be used to fell a tree, thanks to its relatively long handle and heavy, elongated head. The axe is also excellent for limbing a tree. The handle has a protective steel collar near the head so that the axe can be used for light wood splitting tasks. It can also be used as a large knife.
The axe is delivered with a sheath.

Lars Fält, who worked with Gränsfors Bruk to design the Gränsfors Outdoor Axe, established the Swedish Armed Forces Survival School and has trained the Swedish Army Ranger Battalion for 35 years at the Ranger School and Parachute Ranger School. He has also written 10 books on survival and outdoor pursuits.

SKU 425
Length with handle
37 cm (~14.5 in)

Weight
0,5 kg (~1 lb)

Sheath
Vegetable-tanned leather

The GB axe has a small chip/roll on the toe. Nothing major and doesn't affect chopping.

Tramontina machete with custom HDPE sheath from Baryoynx. Not sure which model. The edge was also touched up by Baryonyx. Not a pretty edge but functional. I think I paid around $45 total for this and only used it once.

Price is $185 shipped CONUS

IMG_1307.jpeg IMG_1308.jpeg IMG_1309.jpeg IMG_1310.jpeg

Received. Thank you. I will ship it out tomorrow and get back to you with a tracking number.

Best

Last edited:
Back