• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS: Gransfors Bruks Hand Hatchet $100

I have a Gransfors Bruks Hand Hatchet for sale. It has minimal wear on it overall as you can see from the pictures. It comes with the factory leather sheath. Nothing wrong with it, I just don't seem to have much use for a hatchet sized axe. No trades, and USA sales only. I want $100 shipped for the hatchet. PayPal or USPS money order.

What a great little hatchet! Awesome get. How would it compare in use to a GB Wildlife Hatchet?

What a great little hatchet! Awesome get. How would it compare in use to a GB Wildlife Hatchet?

I don't have the wildlife hatchet, but they use the same axe head(you can swap out handles). I guess the WH would have a little more power with the longer handle.

I've owned both. Kept the Wildlife Hatchet, sold the Hand Hatchet. The Wildlife was slightly more versatile. I found the head a little heavy for the shorter handle length of the Hand Hatchet.

Back